The new Monarch Mojo Lit automatic folding scooter – unlike most folding mobility scooters, the MOJO LIT has a very clever trick up its sleeve. If you have a small car or find it difficult to lift a folded scooter into your boot the MOJO LIT can be disassembled in seconds. This feature enables the scooter’s lightweight components to be packed easily into a small boot (and still leave room for your shopping).
- Auto-folds in seconds
- LED lights
- Can carry up to 21 stone
- Honeycomb SMOOTH RIDE tyres
- Cushioned seat and backrest
- Unique Under Seat Suspension
- Heaviest component is 11.5kg (split)
- Overall weight is 28kg
To add to the ride quality, the Mojo is fitted with specially designed “Honeycomb” tyres that give a softer ride but are still puncture proof. There is also an automatic electromagnetic braking system and powerful LED lights to the front of the scooter.
Monarch have now launched an off-board charging dock for the Mojo which means that the batteries can be removed leaving the main body of the scooter in the boot of the car. The batteries can then be taken indoors to be charged simultaneously.
- LED Lights
- Carry Weight 21 Stone
- Range 9 Miles*
- Pressure relief Seat and Back Rest
- Maximum user weight 135kg (21 stone)
- User Friendly Open and Close Mechanism
- Folds for Storage and Transportation
- Optional charging dock